Learn the Rules and Discover How Bingo Makes it Happen!
- You must have proper id with current address, City, State, and Zip Code.
- Each person must have their own receipt and it must match the number of, or type of, packets you are playing or you will not be paid.
- You are responsible for you’re own receipt and for checking your receipt before leaving the cashier. Make sure it is correct.
- Management cannot replace any packets, throwaways, bonanza’s or mark your owns that have been played incorrectly, lost or thrown away.
- Make sure your packets have the correct number of sheets and that the color seqauence is correct. You must purchase packets before buying or playing any other game. You must show your receipt at all throwaway tables.
- You must have the last number called to have a valid Bingo.
- When you get a bingo please raise your card in the air and yell “BINGO” loudly, as the caller must hear your BINGO to be valid.
- A game is officially closed when the balls are dropped.
- Management reserves the right to correct any prize payouts announced by the caller which are contradictory to the printed disclosure of those prizes.
- Children under the age of 12, (twelve), will not be allowed during any bingo session. We will allow children 12 and over to play bingo with a parent or legal guardian with verification of age. Children 12 and above must be playing during any bingo session.
- You must be 18 and over with proper id to play bingo.
- In case of discrepancy, a management decision is final.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- (IN BINGO) A single winner of $1,200 or more must have a Social Security Card to be paid. (IN PULLTABS) A single winner of $600 or more must have a Social Security Card to be paid.
- We ask that you please have your id ready when you yell “BINGO”.
- We ask that you do not snap and chew your gum loudly, for it is very annoying to your fellow players.
- We would like to remind you that in order to save a seat, you must have a paid receipt for that spot 30 minutes prior to starting time.
- We ask that you do not bring food or drenk into the facility. We have a snack bar for your convenience.
- We also ask that you please turn down the volume on your cell phones during any bingo session.
- The use of electronic cigarettes is no longer allowed in the building.
- One machine per person at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- We will now be following Vancouver Public School Closures in the event of hazardous weather. If they are closed so are we, and since conditions improve during the day please call to see if we are open for the evening session.
Jackpot Ball Rules
- The Jackpot Ball will start out at $500.00
- The Jackpot Ball will max out at $2,500.00
- The cost will be $1.00 and bought at the Buy-in window before Game 1 of your Packet Game starts.
- You must Sign or Scan your bingo card so that your name is on your receipt before you start your Packet Games. If name is not on your receipt you will not win the Jackpot Ball.
- You must have proper ID with name and address.
- Winning $1,200.00 or more requires a Social Security Card.
- The first number drawn for Triple # Jackpot will be your Jackpot Ball Number.
- We will add $100.00 per day until Jackpot Ball reaches $2,500.00. If Jackpot is won it is closed for that session.
- Next session Jackpot will start at $500.00.
- In order to win the Jackpot, you must be a single winner on your packet games.
- Single winner of 2 or more BINGOS will not be eligible for prize.
- Have any Straight Line Bingo, and Bingo on the Jackpot Number.